Universal Joints For Heavy Duty Applications
Belden's Heavy-Duty universal joints are high-quality joints for a variety of standard applications with moderate loads and RPM. They feature friction (plain) bearing design, with large & small pins and snap rings. Manufactured from high-grade alloy steel for increased durability and better performance than standard industrial-grade models. Heavy Duty U joint components are selectively heat-treated, precision machined and ground to close tolerances. The Heavy Duty universal joint provides exceptional service life for demanding applications. All joints are available with or without a lubricant retaining boot.
- Breaking Torque: 11-12,429 N-m for Single and 10-11,186 N-m for Double Joints
- Operating Speed: up to 1000 RPM (depending on lubrication)
- Friction (plain) bearing construction
- Large-pin small-pin design with snap ring
- High-grade alloy steel
- Hardened & ground yoke ears, pins and blocks