Belden’s High Strength universal joints are recommended for high-torque applications (e.g. drilling, tapping, packaging, test cells, etc.) They are also suitable for accommodating larger shaft diameters. These friction-bearing joints are constructed with short & long pin design and a rivet. This has the advantage of using pins of equal diameters for both axes, making the joint stronger. High Strength universal joints provide exceptional service life for the most demanding applications.
- High-quality joints for high-torque applications
- Friction (plain) bearing
- Breaking Torque: 53.7 - 12429 Nm for single and 48.3 - 11186 Nm for double Joints
- Operating Speed: up to 1000 RPM (depending on lubrication)
- Made from high grade alloy steel
- Short pin/long pin design with rivet
- Hardened & ground yoke ears, block & pins