Belden's Leveler Strength Singe Joints are designed for extreme torque applications, with enhanced mechanical properties and manufacturing processes that increase the strength and extend the operating life of the joints. Similarly to the high-strength line, they feature friction (plain) bearing construction.
- Outside Diameter: 0.37"-5.00" [9.4mm-127mm]
- Operating Torque: 40-44,000 Lb-In [4.5-4972 N-m]
- Breaking Torque: 200-220,000 Lb-In [22,6-24,858 N-m]
- Operating Speed: up to 1000 RPM (depending on lubrication)
- Operating Angle: up to 30° (25° for joint OD 2.50" [63mm] and higher)
- Minimal Play
- Regular re-lubrication required or joint should be fitted with grease packed boots
- Material for Yokes: high-grade alloy steel, hardened, precision honed & ground
- Material for Pins & Blocks: high-grade alloy steel, hardened and precision ground
- Hub ends available with several standard bore configurations (plain bore, keyway, hex- and square bore)
- Plating Options: Zink, Nickel, Cadmium, MoS2, Black Oxide
Leveler Double Joints and Telescoping Drive Shafts are available upon request.