Belden Universal relies on innovative approaches throughout its custom solution development, production, and operational processes. Progress through innovation is what sets Belden Universal apart from competitors. Our ability to deliver new solutions results in higher quality products, faster delivery times, and cost savings to you.
Quality & Compliance
Order products confidently knowing you’re working with a manufacturer that believes quality comes first.
- Lot Traceability / Part Serialization
- AS 9102 FAIR
- AS 9100D
- ISO 9001:2015
- MS & QPL Certified Products
Our innovative manufacturing capabilities allow us to design products that meet your exact specifications.
Closed Loop Manufacturing Cell
- Combines the Functions of Both a CNC and CMM Machine to run high precision parts ‘lights out’
- Data Collection and Monitoring of Live Data to Maintain CPK of 1.33 or Higher
Automated Riveting Process
- Replaces Manual Forming of Field Head
- Quicker, More Reliable, Consistent Output
- Eliminates Bending & Compression on the Rivet Body (inherent to manual process)
Multi-axis CNC Machining Centers
- Multi-Axis Mill-Turn CNC Machines
- Swiss CNC Turning
- 4-Axis Vertical Mills
- Honing & Grinding
Testing & Inspection
We only create high-quality products. To ensure the quality of our products, we put them through rigorous testing.
In-house Testing Equipment
- Quicker Development Times, Lower Costs
- Dynamic Endurance Test Cell
- Static Torque Test Cell
Digitized Inspection Records
- Automated, Simplified, Robust Processes
- Live Manufacturing Data
- Proof of Process Stability
Automated Measuring Equipment
- Optical Inspection System
A Broad Array of Materials
We have a wide selection of materials to customize your universal joint or drive shaft.
- Alloy Steel 1144; 4142; 8620
- Stainless 303; 304; 316; 416; 420; 431
- Stainless 17-4 & 15-5 PH; BS S143
- Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Alloys
- Bronze & Brass Alloy
Coatings & Platings
- PTFE / MoS2
- Anodizing & Black Oxide
- Polishing / Surface Passivation
- Nitrile (standard)
Let Our Designers Create Your Solution
Belden Universal is an AS9100D and ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturer of high-quality standard and special-purpose universal joints and drive shafts (also called cardan joints and shafts). Advanced design capabilities, technologies, and innovative manufacturing processes ensure that Belden’s products meet even the most complex application criteria. Unique materials, finishing processes, testing capabilities, and quality compliance programs (e.g. RoHS, REACH, and DFAR) are a few of Belden's key differentiators.
To set up a quick technical review call with us, give us a call at 708-578-6073. You can also request a quote or reach us online.