Belden's stainless single universal joints are requested for special applications with high strength requirements and harsh, corrosive or sterile environments. They are built using friction (plain) bearing design.
- Outside Diameter: 0.37"-4.00" [9.4mm-100mm]
- Operating Speed: up to 1000 RPM (depending on lubrication)
- Operating Angle: up to 45°
- Minimal Play
- Regular re-lubrication required or joint can be fitted with grease packed boots.
- Material for Yokes: Stainless Steel AISI 303 [EU/DIN 1.4305 ] precision honed & ground
- Material for Pins & Blocks: Stainless Steel AISI 416 [EU/DIN 1.4005] hardened and precision ground
- Hub ends available with several standard bore configurations (plain bore, keyway, hex- and square bore)